PEACE AND QUIET, BUT NOT ISOLATION IN RETIREMENT
Connells present for sale this modern, second floor, over 60's retirement apartment built by Churchill in the centre of Chippenham. The accommodation comprises 1 bedroom, lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, electric heating and residents parking.
Front door leading to hallway.
Careline call system, dado rail, loft access, walk in cupboard, coving, doors to bedroom, bathroom and lounge.
Lounge / Diner 23' 2" x 10' 7" narrowing to 6' 8" ( 7.06m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear, intercom, electric feature fireplace, night storage heater, coving, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 6" max ( 2.59m x 2.29m max )
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to rear, sink and drainer unit, fitted electric hob with extractor fan over, built in electric oven, wall and base units with work top over, built in fridge and freezer, electric fan heater, coving.
Bedroom 1 17' 5" x 9' 2" narrowing to 5' 10" ( 5.31m x 2.79m narrowing to 1.78m )
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, night storage heating, telephone point.
White panel bath with shower over, tiled surround, low level wc, built in wash hand basin with storage under, extractor fan, heated towel rail, electric fan heater, shaver point, coving.
Residents private parking.
The accommodation has a Lodge Manager. Please ask for further information.
Available from Connells offices on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.