3 Bedroom terraced property with accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, DINING ROOM and family bathroom. The property further benefits from DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, GARDENS and GARAGE on block.
Connells present for sale this 3 bedroom terraced property with accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room and family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, gardens and garage on block.
Double glazed door to porch.
Double glazed windows to side, freezer point, tumble dryer point, door to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, coving, radiator, opening to kitchen, archway to lounge, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 12' 1" narrowing to 8' 4" x 7' ( 3.68m narrowing to 2.54m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, electric cooker point, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, washing machine point, built in cupboard, fridge and freezer points.
Lounge 16' 7" inc recess x 11' 6" ( 5.05m inc recess x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas fire point with back burner, TV aerial point, radiator, coving, dado rail, double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access (part boarded), built in cupboard housing hot water tank, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, overstair cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 8' 7" max ( 2.92m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe, over stairs cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' max ( 2.64m x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, colour panel bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, 3/4 floor to ceiling tiling.
Situated in a block, up and over door.
Mostly laid to lawn with patio, graveled and raised flower borders, shed, rear gated access.
Under the terms of section 21 of the Estate Agency Act 1979, please note that the Vendor of this property is a relative of a member of staff of Connells Residential.
Available from Connells offices on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.