"American researchers discovered a link between internet use and high blood pressure [in teens]," The Independent reports. But the study did not actually find heavy internet use was associated with high blood pressure...
- Frozen ovarian transplants 'safe and effective'
- Syrian refugee shoes
- Katie Price Harvey
- Visits from friends and family 'ward off depression in later life'
- Cannabis 'safe to treat pain' but no proof it helps
- Halloween costumes
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (13)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Office equipment (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Matthew Morriss
MORRISS Matthew Aged 53 years, passed away unexpectedly on 30th September 2015. Dearly loved
Marriages - Thomas Philip & Hayley Marie Moore & Wilkins
MOORE & WILKINS Thomas Philip Moore & Hayley Marie Wilkins got married on Saturday 26th
Birthdays - Nannie Nannie
Nannie Happy Birthday Nannie Love from all the family. x x x
Births - Nellie Rose SYKES
Sykes Nellie Rose Charlotte and Peter welcome the arrival of their daughter, Nellie, born 5th