1. It's possible to survive for quite a while on two to three hours sleep a night.
- Nose balloon could be used to treat glue ear
- The placebo effect can still work, even if people know it's a placebo
- Velcro baby tips
- Is there really a middle-class drinking 'epidemic' in over-50s?
- Home birth
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (3)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (19)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Hannah Raud
RAUD Hannah Of Corsham, passed peacefully away on 19th July 2015, aged 33 years. Funeral service
Marriages - Linda and Roger Buckland and Hatala
BUCKLAND TO HATALA Linda and Roger Buckland are happy to announce the engagement of their
Birthdays - SHAREEF McCREA
To our Lil Man Weef on your 16th Birthday!
Births - Nellie Rose SYKES
Sykes Nellie Rose Charlotte and Peter welcome the arrival of their daughter, Nellie, born 5th