Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
LOST SEASONS 1-6 COMPLETE COLLECTION Complete collection of LOST TV series DVD's, watched once and stored on shelf since. £25 ono.
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (27)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Pets (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Harriet Gormley
GORMLEY Harriet Lola Aged 26 years of Wiltshire. Daughter of Pat and Janet and younger sister of
Birthdays - SHAREEF McCREA
To our Lil Man Weef on your 16th Birthday!
Births - Nellie Rose SYKES
Sykes Nellie Rose Charlotte and Peter welcome the arrival of their daughter, Nellie, born 5th
Marriages - Michael and Judith PLATT
PLATT Michael and Judith are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter ANNA to