Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
- Autistic brain 'overloaded with connections'
- Dual vaccine approach could help eradicate polio
- Summer fun
- Botox may be useful in treating stomach cancers
- 'Fat and 30' link to dementia is inconclusive
- Relationships and new baby
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
FOLDING GUEST BED (used once) FOLDING GUEST BED - as new - used once only (see photo)
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (15)
- Clothing (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (31)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (25)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Office equipment (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (15)
- Pets (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Jackie and Charles SCHOFIELD
Jackie and Charles Schofield Congratulations to daughter Jackie and son-in-law Chazz. Love and
Deaths - Victor Pengelly
PENGELLY Victor Died suddenly at home on Thursday August 14th 2014, very much loved, he will be
Birthdays - SHAREEF McCREA
To our Lil Man Weef on your 16th Birthday!
Births - Nellie Rose SYKES
Sykes Nellie Rose Charlotte and Peter welcome the arrival of their daughter, Nellie, born 5th