"Toddlers should be screened for an inherited form of heart disease … experts suggest," BBC News reports. A new study looked at the feasibility of screening for familial hypercholesterolaemia (FH), an inherited…
- Parent training may benefit children with severe autism
- Women now drinking 'almost as much alcohol as men'
- Heading footballs may cause short-term brain changes
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Peg Bag and Pegs Handmade peg bag in the shape of a dress. Stone colour fabric with mauve gingham edging. Outer pocket to bag, 36 pegs and 3 hanger clips. Ideal gift. 2 available at £5 each
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (5)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (15)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.