Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
"Antibiotics: 'national threat' from steep rise in patients who are resistant to drugs,” The Daily Telegraph reports. The Mail Online reports that there were, “600 reported cases of drugs failing…
- 'Peeing' in pool may create harmful byproducts
- HIV 'gene hack' offers new treatment hope
- WHO says halving sugar target has extra benefit
- Keeping dogs
- Having a baby in your 30s or 40
This tasty meal is quick and cheap to make and there are plenty of variations to suit different tastes.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (11)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (17)
- Clothing (7)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (35)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (28)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (9)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Jean Parkinson
PARKINSON Jean Margaret Late of Bath, Devizes and Peasedown. Passed away peacefully on March 1st
Births - Imogen Matilda BOWERBANK
Bowerbank (neé Maidment) Joe and Bethany are pleased to announce the arrival of IMOGEN MATILDA
Birthdays - Rebecca HOLMSHAW
REBECCA HOLMSHAW Happy 18th Birthday Beccy on January 28th. All our love Nanny, Grandad and
Marriages - Michael and Judith PLATT
PLATT Michael and Judith are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter ANNA to