"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Balloopa Balloopa is a football game to help shooting skills. The football is on an adjustable string which is then kicked at a hoop.. Ideal for small or large gardens.
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (26)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (22)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (6)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Sheila Powner
POWNER Sheila Passed away 6th October, aged 85 years. Funeral service Friday 24th October, 12.15
Marriages - Jackie and Charles SCHOFIELD
Jackie and Charles Schofield Congratulations to daughter Jackie and son-in-law Chazz. Love and
Birthdays - SHAREEF McCREA
To our Lil Man Weef on your 16th Birthday!
Births - Nellie Rose SYKES
Sykes Nellie Rose Charlotte and Peter welcome the arrival of their daughter, Nellie, born 5th