Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
"Sleep deprived people are more likely to … hold 'false' memories of the past," The Daily Telegraph reports. New results suggest that lack of sleep may make more people more vulnerable to develop certain types of memory problems…
- Umami flavouring 'may help you feel fuller faster'
- Commonwealth games
- Study offers insight into genetics of schizophrenia
- Summer reading challenge
- Probiotics 'may improve blood pressure'
This is a really nice, simple, budget-busting, tuna pasta bake recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (7)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (13)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Pets (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Harriet Gormley
GORMLEY Harriet Lola Aged 26 years of Wiltshire. Daughter of Pat and Janet and younger sister of
Birthdays - SHAREEF McCREA
To our Lil Man Weef on your 16th Birthday!
Births - Nellie Rose SYKES
Sykes Nellie Rose Charlotte and Peter welcome the arrival of their daughter, Nellie, born 5th
Marriages - Michael and Judith PLATT
PLATT Michael and Judith are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter ANNA to